Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Alexis and Stephen!







Wow! Pretty much sums up Alexis and Stephen's wedding. The very beautiful and quaint country wedding was held on Alexis' parents 400 acre country estate in the rolling hills of Kentucky. Friends and family came from far and wide to make their day complete and to participate in one of the most moving wedding ceremonies that we have seen in awhile.

Country charm was in all the details right down to the centerpiece's that her mom and dad made. We also got to work with a 'dream team' of vendors who also made the day memorable and fun! We wish Alexis and Stephen all the best!

Thank you to...
Patty with Take-One-Video
Brigid with I-Do Weddings

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Alexis & Steve,

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and the cuisine was great :D
Very nice photos . . . . I can't wait to see more!

Antoinette (The Wiz)

"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."

Rita Rudner said it
AJ "sigged it" ; )

WildKatz said...

Alexis,

The photos are awesome and I love the song. I am so sorry that I missed the event. I was born in KY and I have always wanted to retire to a horse farm there. I am looking forward to getting to know Stephen better over the next few months.

- Trey