Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jennifer & Todd in Boulder!

I had the pleasure this past weekend to photograph Jennifer and Todd's engagement session in Boulder, Colorado. We photographed up and down Boulder's famous Pearl Street, and also stopped at the Walnut Brewery where they had their first date. We even did a few photographs on the beautiful grounds of Planet Bluegrass before a concert.

It was a perfect fall day in the mountains and we had a lot of fun! Jennifer and Todd are getting married in Cabo, Mexico this December and wish them all the best!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great, Jen! My mom said they looked like they were from a magazine.
-Todd

Mark said...

Thanks! It was great working with you guys! -Jennifer

jas said...

Jen, these pictures are amazing! I had no idea my image could be captured with my eyes open! Thank you for creating such a beautiful and lasting memory for Todd and I. You're the best!