Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yummy Wedding Jewelry!

Stella & Dot were at the booth next to ours at the Manor House Bridal Show a few weeks ago. (Mark knew he was in trouble the moment they started setting up their booth ;)

They had gorgeous custom made jewelry that would be perfect for any wedding or rehearsal dinner. I just treated myself to the necklace on the left (happy b-day to me). It was designed by Jason Wu, who did Michelle Obama's inaugural dress. Believe it or not, its a necklace made of fabric and is completely stitched by hand.

Lots of beautiful items to see and very well made I might add...since I tried on most of it at the show :) Go see for yourself!

PS. Turq Jewelry is great too. Most pieces are made from semi-precious stones. That's were I got my wedding day jewelry...my necklace was made from crushed topaz and freshwater pearls. Featured as Oprah's 'Favorite Things' a few years ago.

1 comment:

Alisha Molloy said...

Thanks for the kind words Jennifer! It was so nice meeting you and Mark at the bridal show. I hope to meet up with you again soon!

Alisha Molloy
Independent Stella & Dot Stylist